- Santa is taking a short vacation prior to the Christmas season. During his travels he would like to get to know other families a bit better. Can you adopt him as a part of your family??
- As shown, Santa is approiximately 16 inches to tip of his hat/her bonnet.
- He has been dieting somewhat in preparation for all the goodies at Christmas time. He weighs slightly over 3 pounds.
- At this time Santa is not dressed to withstand harsh winter weather but may enjoy the outdoors if he is protected from the elements.
No more offers for this product!
Dr Kathy's Krafts primary goal is to provide excellent customer service, which only happens when my customers are happy with their chosen item(s) and service. But, I am a realist and understand that circumstances do come up that require alteration in plans. So, a REFUND will be offered provided the following criteria are met:
For in-stock, unaltered, and non-personalized items:
- Contact me WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS OF RECEIPT
- Refunds are offered only if the item is returned INTACT WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS OF RECEIPT.
- Customer bears shipping charges both ways.
For personalized and custom-made items:
- ALL sales are final unless there is a defect in my workmanship and then I will certainly replace the item at no cost to you.
- If there is an error, please notify me THE DAY THE ORDER ARRIVES. I try to be fair and hope you will be too.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
One more thing: Reviews
- If you are pleased with your purchase, I would love positive feedback and a "5-star review"
- However, if you are not pleased, I would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation and give you reason to provide a positive review.
- So. . . please communicate with me via e-mail me at DrKathyG@gmail.com to give me that opportunity.
And, again... thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Be aware that you can also order a gift certificate for your special someone from our web site!
There are no inquiries yet.